Thursday, August 20, 2009

Time for Change!

I thought it might be appropriate to select this blue template - not only have I tried just about every other template, but it seems to match my current "blue" phase. Ok, I think my blue phase is lasting way longer than picasso's - everytime I work on canvas the predominant hues are all blue!!!

So, it's time for a change. I've been doing more drawing than writing and the last couple of days have seen me develop and idea for printing on fabric. I had the idea of making this fabric and designing bags, then I thought - why just bags? these could be effective T-shirts. Then I thought, what about little books for small girls - very basic stuff, since the design you'll see is really basic...

The name started off as "girlbuddies inc", but after saying it a few times, it just didn't seem right, so all the girls in the family were in our lounge last night and we were discussing this and we came up with: "mimi & sisi inc".

Unfortunately, I can only load the images over the weekend, so you'll have to wait with baited breath til then!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think its cool that you are trying new avenues! Good for you!