Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Good News from the US

I got the news that my work has been selected for a purchase award last week - although thrilled, I was a bit disappointed when I got the instructions on where to go for the opening of the exhibition! I don't even have a passport!
I have to chuckle when I consider that my paintings travel more and see more people than I do! Other than that, life continues in the sweltering heat (what happened to February being the hottest month???) and with the insane politics in the background. I heard an economist say the next quarter for SA is looking more positive - I have to wonder if that's his way of saying the glass is half full... We'll have to wait and see.
Emma might be sailing in a regatta next weekend. She really seems to have the knack for it. Thanks dad for passing that along!

1 comment:

Denae said...

Brilliant work, Lou! Do tell us - where is the exhibit? Perhaps someone can take photos for you!? Congrats!