Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sad Blogger!

I know I've been a dreadful blogger the last while, but trust me, it is far better than inflicting my morbid and uninspired writing on anyone!
Don't get me wrong, like most insane artists, I have moments of extreme happiness and exhiliration followed by complete downers. I'm trying hard to master the process of dealing with things that I can change and living with things that I can't change - and most of all showing grace under pressure.
I don't think that's working though! This has been such an awful year, I want to say I'm glad it's almost over, but I have a nasty feeling next year is going to be an equal match.
We are moving on Monday and that's going to be very very interesting. Hopefully that'll provide a laugh or two - if not a severe injury when someone drops the piano on someone else's toe!

2 comments:

Denae said...

Thinking of you today! Hope the moving was easy and safe.

Anonymous said...

Hi,
If it helps in any way, you are not alone in the fiery furnance of affliction. I have been having my fair share of late and the end does not seem in near sight. I dont know how i make it through each day. Each day completed is a saving grace. What can we do but to wait upon the Lord and really trust that He will see us through. This i guess is our Liberty Jail experience....:)