Sunday, October 5, 2008

It's decided!

Thanks to everyone for giving their votes. I'm completely biast in this instance which is why I needed more opinions. My favourite is the seagull painting and while it didn't fit the theme as well as the second painting, I'm going with the gulls! I spent the whole weekend deliberating and finally settled on the gulls. There are still a few elements I want to work on with the other painting - things that will bother me if I don't remedy them, but that others wouldn't notice at all. So, the painting will go off tomorrow, and I'll let you know how the judging goes!
Meanwhile, it's back to the grindstone. I'm planning on taking a break from the series I'm working on and playing around with a still life just for a breather. It's a little like reading "Three Men in a Boat" after reading Dostoyevsky.

No comments: