Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sigh

I am having endless trouble with my computer - we were laughing tonight and saying it's making so many noises, it needs an exhaust!
I tried to load the image of my extremely large new painting, but alas, the computer and camera were not on speaking terms tonight and so I had to pack the camera away. I spent almost the entire day working on the painting and although a little less than 3/4 of the page is covered in a light coating of colour - it's not satisfying to me until there is no more white!! I am growing OCD in my old age...
The image is not very clear on the camera either, so perhaps it's fortuitous that the camera was having a tiff with the pc. Don't judge me on spelling btw - it's been an extremely long day packed full of ironing and painting!! Once again my family have endured a very anti social me - although this Saturday I don't feel so guilty - the girls had to study and Rich went and watched rugby. :)
I updated my other blogs too, with a lot of trouble - I think our computer needs yet another service... My favourite is Gesso Gypsies, but I must warn everyone following Salt Water and Gesso - the writing is going to be scarce for a while - bare with me as I appease the art demands!! I still don't have my screen back to start printing, but I'm sure I'll get it this week. When I have some fabric printed, I'll post it asap.

No comments: